Woodford Jeremy Michael is friendly, helpful, original, patient and reflective.He is quite well versed in job skills such as administration, liasing, supervising, tutoring, teaching and writing. He can also use computer programs in Microsoft Office.
Jeremy possesses critical skills such as being able to follow instructions well and to get along well with others. He can manage, plan and organise well, is punctual and responsible. He is good at speaking and writing, as well as supervising and leading. He is also detail-oriented and is good at researching.
Jeremy is caring, diplomatic, encouraging, helpful patient and is a good mentor. When leading, he is also good at delegating work, sets clear and realistic goals, has integrity, is good at organising and is results-oriented.
Last but not least, Jeremy loves playing on the guitar and is an ardent fan of Guns and Roses (Rock On!) . He is also quite artistic and can sketch relatively well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Woody, this is one of the most concise posts I’ve read so far! I like how you make use of several adjectives and verbs in your description of yourself. The ‘Rock On!’ bit might be fun if this is meant for friends but might be slightly inappropriate for a more formal setting. Nonetheless, well done and congratulations on graduating in 1990!
I like the way you put this into third-person. I wonder why, though, you use Chinese style in your name.
This is informative as well, Woody. But Ben is right: it may be a bit too colloquial for an official bio.
There's also one grammar problem. Look at this sentence:
"Jeremy possesses critical skills such as being able to follow instructions well and to get along well with others."
It's not parallel. See why?
Hey Jeremy! I like your third person style. I have seen this style in some other professional biodatas. However, maybe you could include some work experiences to substantiate the qualities that you have mentioned. Thanks!
Hi Brad, my name has always been Woodford Jeremy Michael ever since I was born. It's even on my IC.
I've also wondered why it's not Jeremy Michael Woodford. Now, why didn't I try to find that out?
Post a Comment