Why did God give me such a stupid arsehole such as he as a sibling.
He is rude, selfish and really lazy, the epitome of a bum.
I am amazed and regretful at how much I can hate someone, even worse because he is someone who is supposed to be close to me. I bet that he bears ill will to me and has millions of stuff to complain about me too. I have given up trying to connect and to make up with him because it's like trying to talk to a raging wild boar.
Has he forgotten all that I've done for him all the while? I may not be the best brother around but I have certainly gone to great lengths to look after him, to prepare his birthday presents, to prepare dinner for him. The list goes on. I definitely do not deserve this. He is such a self-centered prick.
Of course I know that there are stuff about me that I am guilty about but it's not that I want my way all the time. His unreasonable attitude prevents us from sitting down and talking like mature adults. In any case, he is not a mature adult. He is really just an angsty, rebellious punk who thinks that he has been empowered to be rude to me just because he has entered the army and has seen a little of what it is to be a man.
Well fyi you moron, you will never be a man with that happy-go-lucky attitude. You will never have what it takes to be better than me and to beat me. I will always be smarter and more hardworking than you. And yes I really despise you now because of how lazy you are and because of your attitude towards me.
If by some miracle we get the chance to patch things up, I'll be gracious and am prepared to forgive and forget, as well as to own up to anything that I've done wrong. However, I don't see that coming anytime soon with how you are currently behaving and I will not give in to your boorish demeanor. So fuck you arsehole!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment